Information Collection and Use
• If you choose to download one of our products, we may collect information of your Google profile that is connected to the Google Play store to access information like Name, Username, email address, physical address and/or phone number
• If you choose to connect to us through one of our Websites/Apps/Games through a third-party social network such as Facebook or any other third-party social network, we may collect Personal Information from your profile on such third-party social networks. Referring to the information like: name, username, photography and other information offered by the third-party social network.
• If you choose to make a purchase through our Websites/Apps/games, we will collect your credit card information and other billing information. We therefore do not store them.
• If you choose to make use of any public forum, comment section or chat function we may collect any Personal Information you may disclose through such means.
• If you choose to submit your Personal Information to us for any other reason or in any other form, we will collect such Personal Information and use it for the purposes for which you specifically submitted it.
• We may collect the following Usage Date when you make use of the Websites/Apps/games: your computer’s IP address, your mobile phone’s unique device ID or other persistent identifiers. This also counts for geo location information, your device’s software platform and firmware, the type of browser you use, the date and time of your use of our Websites/Apps/games, the actions you take within the Websites/Apps/games, your game progress, play time, score and achievements, and the URLs you visited and/or apps/ games you used before and after using our Websites/Apps/games and all other gameplay information related to our Websites/Apps/games.
• If you choose to sign in for our newsletter, we may collect Personal Information like e-mail address, name, username and other related information. By choosing this option the user subscribes to our newsletter and receive this automatically. If you no longer wish to receive certain email notifications you may opt-out at any time by following the unsubscribe link located at the bottom of each communication or by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
• If you choose to contact our customer service, we may collect your email address when you contact our customer service group and we may use that email address to contact you about your gaming experience and notify you about company news and promotions. If you no longer wish to receive certain email notifications you may opt-out at any time by following the unsubscribe link located at the bottom of each communication or by emailing us at email@example.com
• If you choose to log in with sign-in services (‘’SN Service’’) such as Facebook Connect, Apple’s Game Center or an Open ID provider. Services like Facebook Connect give you the option to log in to the game or post information about your activities in the game to your profile page to share with others within your network. We may collect and record information such as your name, (2) your SN Service user identification number and/or user name, (3) locale, city, state and country, (4) sex, (5) birth date, (6) email address, (7) profile picture or its URL, and (8) the SN Service user identification numbers for your friends that are also connected to HeavyFall studio game(s).
Note: You represent and warrant that all Personal Information you provide us is true and correct and relates to you and not to any other person.
HeavyFall Studio uses mobile analytics software to allow us to better understand the functionality of our Mobile Software on your device. This software may record information such as how often you use the application, the events that occur within the application, aggregated usage, performance data, and where the application was downloaded from. We do not link the information we store within the analytics software to any personal information you submit within the mobile application.
Third Party Services
We may feature advertising within our Service. The advertisers may collect and use information about you, such as your Service session activity, device identifier, MAC address, IMEI, geo-location information and IP address. They may use this information to provide advertisements of interest to you. Please refer to our list of partners within the Services and for more information on how to opt out at In addition, you may see our games advertised in other services. After clicking on one of these advertisements and installing our game, you will become a user of our Service. In order to verify the installs, a device identifier may be shared with the advertiser.
We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services. If you wish to cancel your account or request that we no longer use your information to provide you services, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
Agreement with HeavyFall Studios Policies
HeavyFall Studio takes measures to protect your information from unauthorized access or against loss, misuse or alteration by third parties. Although we make good faith efforts to store the information collected on the Service in a secure operating environment that is not available to the public, we cannot guarantee the absolute security of that information during its transmission or its storage on our systems. Further, while we attempt to ensure the integrity and security of our network and systems, we cannot guarantee that our security measures will prevent third-party “hackers” from illegally obtaining access to this information. We do not warrant or represent that your information will be protected against, loss, misuse, or alteration by third parties.
Contact us with any questions: